- Eastwood Fender Finisher - Hand Fender Former Tool
- The easiest way to gently alter factory edges
- Reduce wheel rub on a lowered front end
- Great for large wheel/tire combos
- No need to remove tire; use in your garage or driveway
Starting at: $7.99
See this product in action!
About Eastwood Fender Finisher - Hand Fender Former Tool
Extended-reach handle gives you the leverage you need to "roll" fenders easily. A typical car will take 20-30 minutes, and can be done without jacking-up the car or removing the wheel. Stamped steel frame with molded hand grips and a durable powder-coated finish. Replaceable rubber pads (two extra included) will not damage painted surfaces. Tool weighs 2.5 lbs. and is about 12" long overall.
(A) Use a heat gun to gently heat the paint on the outside of the fender as you use work.