- Eastwood 7Pc Body & Fender Set
Eastwood 7Pc Body & Fender Set
Item #31198 Brand: Eastwood
7 Piece Hammer and Dolly Set for demanding weekend enthusiasts who appreciate affordability too!
- This durable set will shape metal with sharp precision for a long time!
- Reinforced with cushioned fiberglass handles for lifetime use
- All purpose set is equipped with commonly used profiles and shapes
Ideal for demanding yet value-conscious enthusiast who expects high quality materials and workmanship, along with superb balance and feel. Tools feature polished and hardened working surfaces for precision metal shaping and maximum durability.
These auto body tools feature forged, polished and hardened work surfaces for precision metal shaping and maximum durability. Cushioned fiberglass handles are securely mounted with round edges that uniformly anchor the heads.
- Shrinking Hammer
- Pick Hammer
- Cross Chisel Hammer
- Heel Dolly
- Double-Ended Dolly
- Wedge Dolly
- General-Purpose Dolly
- Durable molded plastic case
Always wear eye and skin protection when working with metal.
- Pick Hammer – Blunt point for raising low points and finessing character lines. Smooth, general-finishing face.
- Cross-Chisel Hammer – Chisel head provides access to tight inside corners. Smooth, convex face for general finishing.
- Shrinking/Skinning Hammer – Cross-hatched face for shrinking work on large, flatter surfaces. Skinning head for installing door skins, working high crown areas and character lines.
- Heel Dolly – Works well on larger curved surfaces and sharp inside corners.
- General-Purpose Dolly – Cantilevered edges for access to deeply recessed corners and lips. Integral hand-hold and mass are ideal for back-up on heavier hammer strikes.
Questions & Answers
Customers also viewed:
Fairmount 6 Piece Hammer and Dolly SetOnly $99.99
Our finest hickory hammer and dolly set; made in the USA by Martin®Only $254.99
Our finest fiberglass hammer and dolly set; made in the USA by Martin®Only $259.99
The "Bible" of metal-bumping and bodywork; a classic for 50+ years!Only $17.99
Quickly rough-out body panels; smooth panels by adding a back-up dollyOnly $19.99