ATK HP291P Chevy 350 Base Engine, or Stage 1 Engine, is designed for those that may have their own component parts already and who also are interested in completing out the build themselves. A GM base engine typically consists of the following: Short Block, Camshaft, Timing set, Cylinder heads, Valve covers, Timing cover, oil pan, oil pump & pick up tube.
Classic 350 with great street manners, and vacuum for all your power accessories. Your engine may not necessarily come with all components listed, but they are listed as our recommendations of parts to run for optimal performance.
ATK specializes in muscle. With the highest quality internal parts and Dyno Proven combinations of every engine built, ATK is able to add the most bang for your buck and back it up with an industry leading warranty.
(1) ATK HP291P Chevy 350 Base Engine 325HP
• Oil: Conventional / Non Synthetic 10W30 with Comp Cam zinc additive #159 for first 3000 miles
• Oil Filter: Wix or K&N per application
• Timing: 34-36 Degrees
• Spark Plug Gap: .035”
• Firing Order: 18436572
• Octane: 91+
• Stall Converter: 2200-2500
• Exhaust: 1 5/8 Headers
• Weight: 410 lbs.
Disclaimer: The parts listed are ATK’s recommendations of parts to be used to obtain our power figures listed. Power figures can vary based on parts used by the end user. It is the customer’s responsibility to verify components will work in their application. Some modifications to the vehicle may be required using these and or other aftermarket parts. . ATK reserves the right to substitute parts used in engines if necessary.
• Balancer: PowerBond internal balance 8” #PB1046-N
• Flexplate/Flywheel: Pioneer #FRA-159 external balance 168 tooth
• Intake Manifold: Weiand stealth dual plane #8150
• Distributor: HEI (Iron gear)
• Water Pump: OE long pump
• Carburetor: Quick Fuel 680CFM vacuum secondary’s with electric choke #HR-680
• Fuel Pump: Holley mechanical 110GPH #12-327-11
• Spark Plugs: Champion #RV12C
• Spark Plug Wires: 8mm
Shipping Instructions and Core Information
Shipping is free and lift gate will be provided.
There is no core charge for this engine. You will not be required to send a core back to the manufacturer.
Eastwood Offers Free Lifetime Technical Support
Attention California Residents - Proposition 65
WARNING - Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov