- 26 In Tri Flow Aluminum Radiator Maxx Power
26 In Tri Flow Aluminum Radiator Maxx Power
Item #20151 Brand: Maxx Power
Maxx Power Tri Flow Radiators are designed to eliminate your overheating issues. Temperature reductions of up to 24 degrees F over your current temp are not uncommon. Independent lab tests with LS motors have shown 20 degrees F drop in temp over conventional aluminum radiators and even more over OE copper/brass.
- Designed to eliminate overheating issues
- Temperature reductions of up to 24 degrees F
- Fully TIG welded 6061 aluminum tanks and core
- Unique design passes coolant though core 2x more than other radiators
It was developed with 2 rows and a 1 inch oval tube core and a unique coolant path that routes the coolant through the radiator core 3 times and increases turbulent flow while passing the coolant in front of the fan 3 times. Traditional radiators only pass the coolant 1 time in the front of the fan. This is what makes this Radiator the best on the market.
The universal design with mount tabs welded to each tank and a traditional upper 1.5 inch inlet installed on the driver side and lower 1.75 inch outlet intake on the passenger side make this ideal for muscle cars, street rods, pro touring, etc. It also has 1/4 inch NPT welded bungs with SS plugs, one located in the bottom driver side tanks for a drain and the other under the radiator cap frame for a LS steam port or temp sensor for electric fan controller. Fully TIG welded 6061 aluminum tanks and core assure long life and leak free seams.
(1) 20151 Maxx Power 26 In Tri Flow Aluminum Radiator
- 26 inches overall length from tank to tank
- Radiator holds 1.4 gallons of coolant
- Mount tabs on each tank add another 2 inches to each side
- Upper hose is on driver side, lower hose is on passenger side
- Filler neck located on passenger side
- Core thickness 2.2 inches
- Upper hose diameter: 1.5 inches
- Lower hose diameter: 1.75 inches
- Overall core height: 19 inches
Click here to download product specifications.
Never open a radiator that the engine has been allowed to reach operating temperature. Serious injury can occur from scalding coolant or steam.
Click here to see safety products
Questions & Answers
Customers also viewed:
Maxx Power Tri Flow 28 Aluminum RadiatorOnly $199.99
Maxx Power Tri Flow 22 Aluminum RadiatorOnly $199.99
Extremely popular 14" reversible Tornado fanOnly $104.99
Top of the line 16" Tornado fanOnly $144.99
Fan shroud for 26 inch Tri-Flow RadiatorOnly $69.99
Newly redesigned adjustable electric fan control kitOnly $64.99
A step up from Tube & Fin type coolersOnly $54.99