ATK HP291PM Chevy 350 Mid Dress Engine, or Stage 2 Engine, is designed for those that may have their own component parts already and who also are interested in completing the finishing touches of the build themselves. A GM Mid Dress engine typically consists of the Stage 1 build out plus the following: Intake Manifold, Distributor, Water Pump, Front Damper & Flex Plate.
ATK specializes in muscle. With the highest quality internal parts and Dyno Proven combinations of every engine built, ATK is able to add the most bang for your buck and back it up with an industry leading warranty.
(1) ATK HP291PM Chevy 350 Mid Dress Engine 325HP
• Oil: Conventional / Non Synthetic 10W30 with Comp Cam zinc additive #159 for first 3000 miles • Oil Filter: Wix or K&N per application • Timing: 34-36 Degrees • Spark Plug Gap: .035” • Firing Order: 18436572 • Octane: 91+ • Stall Converter: 2200-2500 • Exhaust: 1 5/8 Headers • Weight: 430
Disclaimer: The parts listed are ATK’s recommendations of parts to be used to obtain our power figures listed. Power figures can vary based on parts used by the end user. It is the customer’s responsibility to verify components will work in their application. Some modifications to the vehicle may be required using these and or other aftermarket parts. . ATK reserves the right to substitute parts used in engines if necessary.
• Carburetor: Quick Fuel 680CFM vacuum secondary’s with electric choke #HR-680
• Fuel Pump: Holley mechanical 110GPH #12-327-11
• Spark Plugs: Champion #RV12C
• Spark Plug Wires: 8mm
Shipping Instructions and Core Information
Shipping is free and lift gate will be provided.
There is no core charge for this engine. You will not be required to send a core back to the manufacturer.
Eastwood Offers Free Lifetime Technical Support
Attention California Residents - Proposition 65
WARNING - Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov