ATK HP94 Chevy 383 Stroker Base Engine, or Stage 1 Engine, is designed for those that may have their own component parts already and who also are interested in completing out the build themselves. A GM base engine typically consists of the following: Short Block, Camshaft, Timing set, Cylinder heads, Valve covers, Timing cover, oil pan, oil pump & pick up tube.
- HP: 425
- TQ: 470
- Block: OE roller block 4 bolt main 1pc seal 1996-2000
- Bore/Stroke: 4.040” x 3.750”
- Displacement: 383CI
- Crankshaft: Scat Nodular Iron external balance rear of crank/internal balance front of the crank
- Rods: Scat I Beam 5.7” Rods with ARP 8740 Bolts
- Pistons: Hypereutectic 9.7:1 Compression
- Rings: Moly
- Camshaft: Hyd. Roller
- Cam Specs: 220/224 @50 .528in/.536ex 110LSA
- Timing Chain: Double Roller
- Cylinder Heads: ATK American Made aluminum 64cc/180cc 2.02/1.60
- Rocker Arms: Billet aluminum roller rockers 1.6 ratio
- Oil Pan: Rear sump 5qt (not for Chevelles with steering behind crossmember, some corvettes and 62-67 chevy II’s)
- Oil Pump: Melling STD Volume
- Flexplate/Flywheel: Externally Balanced – Pioneer #FRA-159 (with Scat kit)
ATK specializes in muscle. With the highest quality internal parts and Dyno Proven combinations of every engine built, ATK is able to add the most bang for your buck and back it up with an industry leading warranty.
(1) ATK HP94 Chevy 383 Stroker Base Engine 415HP
• Oil: Conventional / Non Synthetic 10W30
• Oil Filter: Wix or K&N
• Timing: 34-36 Degrees
• Spark Plug Gap: .035”
• Firing Order:18436572
• Octane: 91+
• Stall Converter: 2200-2800
• Exhaust: 1 5/8 Headers
• Weight: 350 lbs.
Disclaimer: The parts listed are ATK’s recommendations of parts to be used to obtain our power figures listed. Power figures can vary based on parts used by the end user. It is the customer’s responsibility to verify components will work in their application. Some modifications to the vehicle may be required using these and or other aftermarket parts. . ATK reserves the right to substitute parts used in engines if necessary.
• Balancer: Internally Balanced – PowerBond #PB1046-N
• Intake Manifold: Weiand stealth dual plane #8150
• Carburetor: Quick Fuel 680CFM Vacuum secondary’s electric choke #HR-680
• Fuel Pump: Holley mechanical 110GPH #12-327-11
• Distributor: HEI (Iron Gear)
• Spark Plugs: Autolite #3923
• Spark Plug Wires: 8mm
• Water Pump: OE long pump
Shipping Instructions and Core Information
Shipping is free and lift gate will be provided.
There is no core charge for this engine. You will not be required to send a core back to the manufacturer.
Eastwood Offers Free Lifetime Technical Support
Attention California Residents - Proposition 65
WARNING - Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov