Simple to install and easy to operate, this shut-off switch ensures that everything is disconnected. Attach the switch to either the positive or negative terminal of your battery and the cable to the switch. Then unscrew the knob and take it with you to disable your car and discourage thieves.
This item is rated at 500 amps surge and 125 amps continuous at 12 volts.
1. Be certain all accessories on vehicle are off (i.e., interior lights, under hood lights, etc.)
2. Remove Battery Cable from Negative Battery Post.
3. Clean Battery Post and inside Cable End.
4. Slip Clamp end of Switch onto Negative Battery Post and tighten securely.
5. Slip Battery Cable onto post end of Switch and tighten securely.
To Disconnect: Turn green knob 1/2 turn counterclockwise.
To Reconnect: Turn green knob clockwise until secure.
To Prevent unauthorized vehicle use: Turn green knob counterclockwise and remove.
Note: To preserve vehicle computer settings or radio station settings, install Battery Shut Off Switch Fuse Link when battery is disconnected. This will allow enough current through to maintain settings, but will not allow vehicle to start.
Eastwood Offers Free Lifetime Technical Support
Attention California Residents - Proposition 65
WARNING - Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov