- NOCO Boost Sport 400A Jump Starter GB20
NOCO Boost Sport 400A Jump Starter GB20
GB20 Boost 400 Amp UltraSafe Lithium Jump Starter.
- A lithium battery jump starter rated at 400 Amps (4,650 Joules3S)
- Spark-proof connections and reverse polarity protection
- Recharges USB devices, like smartphones, tablets, and more
- 100 lumen LED flashlight with multiple modes, including SOS
- Jump starts gas engines up to 4 liters
- Provides up to 20 jump starts on a single charge
The GB20 is a portable lithium-ion battery jump starter pack that delivers 400-amps (4,650 J3S) for jump starting a dead battery in seconds. It features a patented safety technology that provides spark-proof connections and reverse polarity protection making safe and easy for anyone to use. It's a powerful battery booster that doubles as a portable power source for recharging USB devices, like a smartphone, tablet and more. And designed for a car, boat, motorcycle, RV and more with gas engines up to 4 liters.
- GB20 Lithium Battery Jump Starter
- Needle-Nosed Battery Clamps
- Micro USB Cable
- Micorfiber Storage Bag
- User Guide & Warranty Information
- Starting Current: 400 Amps (Peak)
- Joules 3S Rating: 4,650 J3S
- Battery Types: 12 Volt Lead-Acid Batteries
- Internal Battery: 24 Watt-Hour Lithium-Ion
- USB Input: 2.1 Amps
- USB Output: 2.1 Amps
- Gas Engine Rating: 4.0 Liters
- Diesel Engine Rating: Not Recommended
- LED Flashlight: 100 Lumens
Always read instructions before using this product and always wear propper safety gear when using this product.
1 Year Warranty
The built in 2.1A USB out port can power all of your USB devices, such as smartphones, GoPro cameras, wireless headphones, and more. The battery capacity inside of your iPhone, for example, is measured in “milliamp-hours," or mAh—a way of measuring how long the device will last. Devices that are frequently being used, like phones and cameras, often require more power to run all day than the device’s battery is rated for. Boost's battery pack extends the life and running time of your device. Plus, powering your device from an external battery pack will reduce the internal battery’s charge cycles, extending the usable life.
Questions & Answers