- Eastwood Contour SCT® Surface Conditioning Tool Plus Accessory Drums
Eastwood Contour SCT® Surface Conditioning Tool Plus Accessory Drums
The Eastwood Contour SCT® Patent is a ruggedly built tool designed for many years of service.
- Fully adjustable RPM range from 1000-3700
- Powerful 9 Amp double insulated motor
- 6 Speed position rotary knob
- Includes one 4 inch wide by 4 inch diameter finishing drum
Ready for any paint or rust stripping project, it features a drum guard enclosure and a rigidly mounted “D” handle for maximum safety. A high-torque, ball bearing supported motor and hardened spur gears provide smooth operation and long life. Speed is easily controlled with a 6 position rotary knob and ON/OFF trigger control.
SCT Abrasive Drum
The Eastwood Contour SCT® Abrasive Drum is to be used for heavy paint or rust removal applications. Each drum is 4 inches wide and 4.5 inches in diameter.
Eastwood Contour SCT
(1) Contour SCT® with installed 4" x 4", 120 grit, non-woven nylon drum
(1) Hex Key Wrench (8 mm)
(1) Hex Key Wrench (6 mm)
(1) "D" Handle
(2) Handle Screws
(2) Spare Motor Brushes
(1) 21171 - 4.5" Black Abrasive Drum
(1) 21174 - 120 Grit Interleaf Stripping Drum
(1) 21158 - Finishing Drum
Input Voltage: 120 VAC, 60 Hz
Input Amperage: 9A
Drum Diameter: 4”
Plug type: 2-prong, polarized
Cord length: 7’- 6”
Speed Control: 6-position
RPM Range: 1000-3700
Always wear all proper personal protecion equipment when using this type of tool. Never attempt to replace a SCT Drum with unit plugged in. Make sure to fully read and understand the instruction manual for this tool before use.
Click here to see safety products
Buyer's Guide Video For Accessory Drums and Bands
Tech Tip: For a quicker way to strip. 1st use Eastwood Down To Metal Stripper.Down To Metal Stripper
Questions & Answers