The Eastwood CONTOUR SCT® Patent #D814,261 other Patents Pending is a ruggedly built tool designed for many years of service.
Why Buy An Eastwood Contour SCT?
- Heavy-Duty: Industrial construction with a powerful 9 amp motor and hardened spur metal gearbox.
- Versatile: Strips paint, body fillers, rust and wood.
- Value: Gives old metal surfaces a like-new finish
CONTOUR SCT® Features
- Fully adjustable RPM range from 1000-3700
- Powerful 9 Amp double insulated motor
- 6 Speed position rotary knob
- Includes one 4 inch wide by 4 inch diameter finishing drum
- 3 Year Warranty
Ready for any paint or rust stripping project, it features a drum guard enclosure and a rigidly mounted “D” handle for maximum safety. A high-torque, ball bearing supported motor and hardened spur gears provide smooth operation and long life. Speed is easily controlled with a 6 position rotary knob and ON/OFF trigger control.
SCT Abrasive Drum
The Eastwood Contour SCT® Abrasive Drum is to be used for heavy paint or rust removal applications. Each drum is 4 inches wide and 4.5 inches in diameter.
Eastwood CONTOUR SCT®
(1) Contour SCT® with installed 4" x 4", 120 grit, non-woven nylon drum
(1) Hex Key Wrench (8 mm)
(1) Hex Key Wrench (6 mm)
(1) "D" Handle
(2) Handle Screws
(2) Spare Motor Brushes
(1) 21970 - 4.5" Black Abrasive Drum
(1) 21174 - 120 Grit Interleaf Stripping Drum
(1) 21972 - 120 Grit Finishing Drum
Input Voltage: 120 VAC, 60 Hz
Input Amperage: 9A
Drum Diameter: 4”
Plug type: 2-prong, polarized
Cord length: 7’- 6”
Speed Control: 6-position
RPM Range: 1000-3700
Patent Number: D814,261
Always wear all proper personal protecion equipment when using this type of tool. Never attempt to replace a SCT Drum with unit plugged in. Make sure to fully read and understand the instruction manual for this tool before use.
Click here to see safety products
21145 CONTOUR SCT®
EASTWOOD CONTOUR SCT NARROW WHEELS
EASTWOOD CONTOUR SCT DRUMS
Eastwood Offers Free Lifetime Technical Support
Attention California Residents - Proposition 65
WARNING - Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov