An important part of performing any PDR Repair is being able to knock down the dent that you are pulling. The Eastwood Wedge and Burnisher kit will help to make your PDR repair professional.
- Includes six popular profiles of Burnishers
- Made of a high-grade polymer
- Great addition to the 16145 Eastwood Paintless Dent Removal System
The Eastwood Paintless Dent Removal Wedge & Burnisher Kit includes six popular profiles of Burnishers, made of high-grade polymer, to level raised or protruding metal damage. The 8-1/2” polymer wedge easily spreads door window openings and other auto body crevice areas to provide hands-free access for most rod style dent removal tools and door unlocking rods. This kit is specifically designed to be used with the #16145 Paintless Dent Removal System.
(1) 3/8” Radius, Polymer Burnisher
(2) 3/16” Radius, Polymer Burnishers
(1) 1/8” Flat-Faced, Polymer Burnisher
(1) Bullet-Point Polymer Burnisher
(1) 8-1/4” x 1-1/4” Polymer Wedge
Made of High-Grade Polymer
• Select the proper profile Burnisher that fits the damage. Set Burnisher on high spot and lightly tap on back with a wooden handle or other tool which allows light, controlled taps.
• Check results and repeat process if necessary.
• The Wedge is used by carefully inserting the tapered edge into a vehicle door window opening along the outside of the glass and gently inserting along the length of the wedge until a desired spread is achieved.
Rod-style dent removal tools (not included) may be inserted into the gap.
• An alternative use for the Wedge is to insert it between the upper door frame and body of a vehicle spreading the gap and allowing the insertion of unlocking rods (not included)
Please fully read and understand the instructions for this product before use.
1 Year Warranty
Click here for the Eastwood Warranty Policy
Eastwood Offers Free Lifetime Technical Support
Attention California Residents - Proposition 65
WARNING - Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov