The Eastwood Modular Blast Cabinet is specifically designed with heavy-duty components and a quality powdercoated finish to provide years of trouble-free service.
- Generous Internal Dimensions of 28” wide x 18” deep x 12” high
- External Dimensions (with 9” Legs): 30-1/2” wide x 20-1/2” deep x 28” high
- Large 22 Inch x 10.5 Inch viewing window
- High performance blast gun
- Electrical current requirement (lamp): 120 Volt AC, 60 Hz
- Air supply requirements: 7 CFM @ 90 PSI
- Convenient Bench Top use or mount to optional # 20499 Leg Kit
- Holds 25 pounds of media
- Holds up to 55 pounds of parts
This cabinet features a high-intensity LED work lamp for increased visibility and a baffled, flow-through ventilation design with an external vacuum connection all in a compact, space saving configuration.
The Eastwood Modular Abrasive Blast Cabinet will provide you with an effective abrasive blasting tool that has a 6 CuFt working area. This blast cabinet has a LED internal light low volume non duning hopper design with a high flow 15 inch Hg blast gun. It also has a large top opening design that eliminates the need for side doors and allows you to place the cabinet against a wall in a shop. Plus it comes with window liners and grip textured gloves to ensure a secure grasp on all objects. Vacuum port designed for 1 .5 Inch vacuum hose. Large 22 Inch x 10.5 Inch viewing window. Use with 60 grit or finer blast media. Use of Walnut shell media is not recommended.
Electrical Current Requirement (lamp):
120 Volt AC, 60hz
Air Supply Requirements:
7 CFM @ 90 PSI.
28” wide x 18” deep x 12” high
External Dimensions (with 9” Legs):
31-1/2” wide x 20-1/2” deep x 28” high
Workpiece Weight Capacity:
Air Inlet Size:
¼” NPT, female
Vacuum Elbow Size:
Lid Lift Mechanism:
Dual gas piston
Click here for the Eastwood Warranty Policy
Eastwood Offers Free Lifetime Technical Support
Attention California Residents - Proposition 65
WARNING - Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov