This 20-ton press was designed for heavy use and works great in both repair shops and your home garage. Ideal for the removal and installation of gears, bushings and bearings, the RP-20T also excels at bending, straightening and flattening. The applications are truly endless.
- Ideal for pressing bearings, U-joints, etc.
- Hydraulic pump unit for maximum performance
- Adjustable table height
- Heavy steel construction
- Includes 2 heavy-duty press plates
The RP-20T features both a vertically-adjustable table and a hydraulic pump unit for improved performance, all on a rugged, heavy-steel H-frame. 2 heavy-duty arbor plates included!
About Ranger 20 Ton Bottle Jack Shop Press RP-20T
- Capacity: 40,000 lbs. / 18,144 kg
- Overall height: 59" / 1,499 mm
- Overall width: 23" / 584 mm
- Inside width between rails: 18" / 457 mm
- Cylinder stroke: 8" / 203 mm
- Shipping weight: 208 lbs. / 95 kg
- Shipping dimensions: 10" x 61" x 20" / 254 mm x 1549 mm x 508 mm
One Shop Press
Always follow all manufactures safety procedures with the use of this type of equipment. Always read and fully understand the instruction manual before operating this type of equipment.
1 Year Structure and Parts
Liftgate Service: Is highly recommended, or sometimes required, for delivery of this product. If you have a safe method of unloading without a liftgate, you will have the opportunity to remove liftgate service at checkout. Please note that the truck driver will NOT assist in unloading the product for you. We are not responsible for personal injury or damage to the product resulting from unloading the merchandise without the benefit of a liftgate, delivery dock or forklift.
Eastwood Offers Free Lifetime Technical Support
Attention California Residents - Proposition 65
WARNING - Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov