- Eastwood ARC200 Stick Welder
Eastwood ARC200 Stick Welder
Eastwood ARC200 Stick Welder
Item #20484 Brand: Eastwood
Weld from Thin Sheet Metal to Heavy Gauge Steel Quickly, Cleanly with Precision.
- Precision welder, excellent for thin sheet metal and heavy gauge steel up to 3/8” thick
- Perfect for welding in floors and body panels as well as thicker projects
- Dual capability, converts to a TIG with optional Eastwood TIG Torch & Gas Regulator kits
- Compact case is easy to pick up, carry and store. Weighs less than 12 lbs
- 20-200 Amp output, 220 volt input
- 15% Duty Cycle at a full 200 Amps
- Features Inverter Technology
- Backed by Eastwood's no-hassle 3-year warranty
- Hot Start – Raises amperage when striking an arc to prevent the electrode from sticking to the work piece
- Anti-Stick – Like Hot Start, the machine will fluctuate amperage when needed to keep your electrode from sticking to the work piece while welding
The Eastwood ARC200i Welder provides a convenient method of performing “stick” welding carbon steel or stainless steel. Inverter Technology delivers the capability of welding thin or heavy gauge steel with precision and ease.
UPGRADE - When adding the optional 20358 Arc Welder TIG Torch, 12238 Gas Regulator, and a cylinder of argon shielding gas, the ARC200i becomes a full-function TIG welder.
The Eastwood ARC200I Welder provides a convenient method of performing “stick” welding carbon steel or stainless steel. Inverter Technology provides the capability of welding thin or heavy gauge steel with precision and ease. When adding the optional Arc Welder TIG Torch, Gas Regulator, and a cylinder of shielding gas, the ARC200i becomes a TIG welder.
Convert to a TIG Welder with the Eastwood # 12238 Welding Gas Regulator, Eastwood # 20358 TIG Torch and a cylinder of Argon Gas.
Eastwood ARC200i DC welder
6 Ft. 12 Ga. Power Cord
10ft Ground Clamp
12.5 Ft. Cable Electrode Holder
Power Cord Receptacle Plug: NEMA 6-50R
Output Amperage Range: 20-200 Amps DC
Maximum Input Amperage: 37.2 Amps
Input Voltage: 220-240 VAC, 50/60Hz
Rated Duty Cycle: 15% @ 200Amps
Rod Diameter: 1/16" to 3/16"
Rod Material: E6013, E7014, E7018, Stainless Steel
Weight: 11.9 lbs. (5.4kg)
Overall Dimensions: 10.25"Tall (360mm) x 10.625"Long (270mm) x 6"Wide (150mm)
The rated Duty cycle refers to the amount of welding that can be done within an amount of time. The Eastwood ARC200i has a duty cycle of 15% at 200 Amps. It is easiest to look at your welding time in blocks of 10 Minutes and the Duty Cycle being a percentage of that 10 Minutes. If welding at 200 Amps with a 15% Duty Cycle, within a 10 Minute block of time you can weld for 1-1/2 Minutes with 8-1/2 Minutes of cooling for the welder.
If the Duty Cycle is exceeded, the Welder will automatically shut off, however the fan will continue running to cool the overheated components. When a safe temperature has been reached, the Welder will automatically switch the welder output back on. To increase the duty cycle you can turn down the Amperage Output control.
Always wear an approved welding helmet and welding gloves. Do not use around flammable materials. Do not open machine there are no user serviceable parts inside. Always follow manufacturers instructions for proper safety requirements when performing welding tasks.
Click here to see safety products
Questions & Answers
Customers also viewed:
30-200 Amp control allows you to weld up to 3/8" steel 220v input
Starting at: $369.98
15 Amps output cuts up to 1/8" 110v inputOnly $329.99
30-175 Amp infinite control allows you to weld up to 5/16" steel at 240v inputOnly $519.99
25-135 Amp infinite control allows you to weld up to 3/16" steel 120v inputOnly $299.99