The Eastwood 29 Gallon Single Stage Air Compressor is specifically designed with the home garage user in mind.
- Twin capacitor motor for easy start up
- Motor comes with built in thermal overload protection
- Comes with dual pressure gauges and built-in quick coupler
- Oil lubricated cast iron pump design for extended life
- Vertical design takes up less floor space making it easy to store in the corner of a garage or workshop.
The twin-cylinder layout delivers higher efficiency and operates at lowered sound and vibration levels, while providing sufficient air volume to operate most home hobbyist air tools and paint guns. The unique compact size fits in as little as 3 square feet and the cast-iron cylinder block offers greater reliability and longer life.
(1) Eastwood 29 Gallon Single Stage Air Compressor
Power Requirement: 120V, 60Hz, 13.8 A, Single Phase
Motor Horsepower: 2 HP
Tank Size: 29 gallon [110 liter]
Air Delivery: 5.9 scfm @ 90 psi, 7.3 scfm @ 40 psi
Cut-in Pressure: 120 PSI [8.3 bar]
Cut-out Pressure: 150 PSI [10.3 bar]
Max. Pressure: 150 PSI [10.3 bar]
Pressure Relief Valve Setting: 170 PSI [11.7 bar]
Motor RPM: 3,450
Pump RPM: 1,150
Sound Reading: @ 10 ft. [3m] = 82 dB
Power Cord: 6ft, 3-prong, grounded, 14 AWG
Always read the instructions before using this tool.
Always follow proper safety precautions while using this tool.
Always wear proper safety equipment while using this tool.
Click here to see safety products
Eastwood Offers Free Lifetime Technical Support
Attention California Residents - Proposition 65
WARNING - Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov