This light weight inverter based stick welder gives you the portability to weld anywhere that there is a 110 volt outlet.
- Inverter Power 20 to 80 amps (90 amp peak)
- Duty Cycle – 20% at 80 amps
- Infinite amperage control
- Electrode Size (in.) - 1/16, 5/64 or 3/32
- Light weight 11 lbs
- 110 volt service (20 amp recommended)
Easy to setup and easy to use, this welder can weld steel, stainless steel and cast iron. Hot Start helps even the beginner welder strike an ARC every time. The anti-stick feature enables easy welding without frustrating rod stick. Infinite amperage settings from 20 to 80 amps (90 amp peak) for welding up to 1/8 steel on a single pass. Thicker material can be welded with multiple passes.The optional TIG torch enables you to TIG weld steel or stainless steel at 1/4 of the cost of other machines on the market.
- Eastwood ARC 80 DC welder(12.5"Long x 9"tall x 4.7" Wide
- 10ft. Cable Electrode Holder
- 6.5ft. Ground Cable and clamp (14Ga.)
- (5) electrodes
- Shoulder Strap
- Hammer & Brush
- Instruction Manual
- 10 foot TIG torch with Nozzles, collets, Standard cap, button cap and tungsten
Always follow manufacturers instructions for proper safety requirements when performing welding tasks.
3 year for welding and 1 year for torch. Made in China
Eastwood Offers Free Lifetime Technical Support
Attention California Residents - Proposition 65
WARNING - Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov