- Eastwood Urethane Activator 8 oz
Can Eastwood activators and reducers be used with PPG DCC urethane coatings? I have a pint can of the coating and the PPC activators/reducers come in very large and expensive quantities. Please advise.
Eastwood Urethane Activator 8 oz
Item #21854Z Brand: Eastwood
- 3:1 Single-Stage Urethane Paints
- 4:1 Ceramic Engine Paints
- 4:1 Ceramic Chassis Black
- 4:1 Ceramic Underhood Black
- 4:1 Ceramic Wheel Paints
- California residents, see our Low-VOC formulas (see "Accessories")
About Eastwood Urethane Activator 8 oz
This activator is for use with the Eastwood Ceramic Gloss (50429ZP) or Satin (50430ZP) Chassis Black. One 8 oz container of 21854Z Activator is enough to catalyze one quart of Eastwood Ceramic Chassis Black.
One 8 oz can of activator.
Please see label or Application screen for 50429ZP or 50430ZP for
Questions & Answers
Customers also viewed:
Hardens, cures European Urethane Clearcoats 50250ZP and 50251ZPOnly $29.99