Meet the latest and greatest QuickJack, the BL-7000SLX extreme-duty portable car lifting system. No more fiddling with jacks and ramps for your big vehicles. The game changes the moment your QuickJack hits the garage floor. With the QuickJack BL-7000SLX, you can go from floor to air in a mere matter of seconds. Get your tools ready. They’re about to get a workout.
- 7,000-pound capacity
- From stow to go in less than 60-seconds
- Dual-position automatic safety lock bars engage automatically as the lift rises
- Dual locking positions . mid level and full rise
- Extended, cantilevered rubber block trays provide increased rubber block reach
- Portable power unit features a remote push-button control for simple operation
- Steel mounted UHMW wheels provide effortless rolling of jack frames on floor
- Remote pendant control features a 13-foot cord
- Power unit features a built-in hydraulic flow divider for precise equalized lifting
- Open-center design for clear undercar access
- Quick-connect/disconnect hoses for fast and convenient set-up
- Convenient handles allow for easy positioning of the jack frames
- Strong 14-gauge welded steel frames
- It is a jack you can use when you need it then conveniently store out of the way
- Provides quick wheels-free convenience for brake and tire service and clear undercarriage access of all types of vehicles
- Low-profile jack frames fit under most race cars
- Powerful hydraulic cylinders eliminate the need for screw mechanisms
- Integrated power-assist canisters increase the lowering speed
- Hydraulic cylinders feature integrated velocity-fuse safety valves
- A metal carrier with handle keeps the power unit protected and easily mobile
- Eight adjustable and stackable rubber lift blocks support cars at precise locations for increased stability and safety
- Detailed installation, maintenance
- Durable powder coat finish
Automatic safety locks - Features dual-position automatic safety locks. As the lift rises, these locks glide securely into place. Disengage with a simple flip of the lock bar and the lift frames are ready for a smooth descent.
Extended block trays - We increased the size of our rubber block trays to improve access to varied lift points, in addition to better trailing side block positioning during set-up.
Reinforced upper frame rails - On our largest-capacity QuickJack lifting system, we've reinforced the upper frame rails of our car lift with box-welded steel to minimize deflection, greatly increasing the lifting power without requiring longer frames.
Open-center design - Let nothing get in your way. Inspired by full-size frame-engaging car lifts, our open-center design gives users total, free access to the wheels and undercarriage.
(2) ea. jack frame assemblies
(2) ea. 150" hydraulic hoses
(2) ea. 14" aux. hoses
(2) ea. frame handles
(4) ea. 1.5" x 3" x 4" rubber lifting blocks
(4) ea. 3" x 3" x 4" rubber lifting blocks
(1) mini hydraulic power unit with pendant control
This item freight ships in three separate boxes
Read and understand the complete manufactures instruction manual before use. Only use as manufacture intended.
Eastwood Offers Free Lifetime Technical Support
Attention California Residents - Proposition 65
WARNING - Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov