Eastwood heavy duty welding extension cord that meets all industry and customer standards.
The Eastwood Heavy Duty Welder Extension Cord Features:
- Heavy duty 6 gauge copper cable with copper conductors
- Industry standard NEMA 6-50 plug and receptacle
- Abrasion and chemical resistant insulation
- Use with any welder or plasma cutter with a 6-50 NEMA plug
- UL Listed
- SOOW cord rated from -40°F to 194°F operating temperature
- Comes with Eastwood high quality guarantee</li>
The Eastwood Welding Extension Cord is what you need when you have to take your welder to the project. The 25ft, 6 AWG, 3 conductor UL listed cord has an industry standard NEMA 6-50 Plug and Receptacle, which are what you need for 50 amp circuits. The copper is electrical grade so there’s only a minimal voltage drop to your machine. The cord has heavy insulation to protect the wiring from chemicals and it is abrasion resistant, so when you drag it around the shop over concrete and through mystery puddles, you know you’re still safe. Finally, an extension cord strong enough to use for welding and long enough to actually be useful.
The Eastwood Welding Extension Cord is 25ft long – long enough to bring your welding machine to your project, not the other way around.
Click here to see welding safety products
Eastwood Offers Free Lifetime Technical Support
Attention California Residents - Proposition 65
WARNING - Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov