- Professional Brake Tubing Flaring Tool
- Related Items
- More Info
- Accessories & Consumables
Professional Brake-Flaring Tool lets you create 3 kinds of precision flares, in any of 5 sizes of tubing, in minimal time This brake-flaring tool will pay for itself with the first project, and it'll give you peace of mind knowing that your brake flares are of OE-precision quality and safety. You don't want to skimp on the brake system of your project vehicle!
- Create 45-degree single, double and bubble brake flares in seconds
- Brake-flaring tool works with stainless steel, steel, and soft metal tubing
- Use for brake lines, transmission cooler lines, fuel lines
- Turret-style indexed head keeps all brake-line-flaring forming dies ready to use
- Quick-release "T"-handle screw clamp securely holds the tube-retaining dies
- Includes brake-flare forming tool; 3/16", 1/4", 5/16", 3/8" and 4.75mm tube-retaining dies; handle; instructions and case
See this product in action!
About Professional Brake Tubing Flaring Tool
Mounts in your vise to help you easily form 45-degree single, double and bubble flares in OE steel, stainless steel, and soft metal tubing for 3/16"-, 1/4"-, 5/16"-, 3/8"- and 4.75mm-diameter lines...which means it will handle all your plumbing jobs from brake lines to transmission cooler lines and fuel lines.
"Turret-style" design allows you to make those precision flares in minimal time. All the brake-flaring forming dies you need are mounted right on the turret, so there's no fumbling for small parts, no worry about missing dies. "T"-handle screw clamp securely holds your line in place during forming.
To use, simply insert the tubing, swing the turret to step 1 to set the proper line depth. Turn the turret to step 2, where you'll form the flare. To form a double flare, spin the turret to step 3 to form it without cracks or deformation, and in perfect alignment with the fitting. This assures a tight, leak-free, professional brake flare every time!
Compare to high-dollar European or U.S. models and see for yourself—you can't beat the high-quality results you'll get with this brake-flaring tool. It's a professional-grade tool at a do-it-yourself price. Imported.
Vise-mounted brake-line flaring tool is crafted of forged steel, with durable, hardened-steel forming surfaces and dies. Includes quick-release "T"-handle screw clamp; forming tool; 3/16"-, 1/4"-, 5/16"-, 3/8"- and 4.75mm-dia. tube-retaining dies; instructions; durable molded case.
Always wear appropriate eye protection.
1-year mfr's. warranty against defects.