Looking for an easier way to bend tubing? Look no further. This Eastwood Hydraulic Tubing Bender takes all the grunt work out of tube bending and allows you to make quick, accurate repeatable bends in up to 2" x .120" wall mild steel tubing. Perfect for roll cage, suspension, and heavy tube work, this bender is easy to move and use. Roll it out of the way when you do not need it.
- Make bends with high accuracy and professional results
- Creates accurate, smooth, kink-free bends
- Casters for mobility and easy storage. Even roll it to your project for quicker work!
- 1 HP motor
- Build roll bars, shop fixtures, go-kart frames and much more
The Eastwood Hydraulic Tubing Bender is a high quality, precision tool capable of creating accurate, smooth, kink-free bends, up to 180° in aluminum, steel and stainless steel tubing, in sizes ranging from 3/4” to 2” with available Eastwood Die Sets. Build roll bars, shop fixtures, go-kart frames and much more with high accuracy and professional results.
Easy and Accurate Fabrication.
Precision Bends in Tubing.
Fabricate Roll Bars and Race Car Components Like This Front End Frame.
Easily Roll It To Your Project. Store It When Not In Use.
(1) Frame and Bender Assembly
(2) Swivel Casters
(2) Fixed Casters
(1) Degree Plate
(18) M8 x1.25 Bolts
(18) M8 Lock washers
(1) Flexible Pointer
(1) 2” Long x Ø 7/8” U-Strap Pin
(1) 3” Long x Ø 7/8” U-Strap Pin
(1) 4.25” Long x Ø 7/8” Die Drive Pin
(1) 5.35” Long x Ø 7/8” Follow Block Pin
(1) 5.5” Long x Ø 1” Pivot Pin (installed)
NOTICE - The following parts are included as a convenience should the Hydraulic Cylinder require future rebuilding.
Hydraulic Cylinders require specialized tools, equipment and techniques for repair.
The installed Cylinder MUST be professionally rebuilt at a local hydraulic component repair facility. DO NOT attempt self-repair.
(2) 30mm I.D. x 40mm O.D. Replacement Hydraulic Cylinder Seals
(2) 20mm I.D. x 30mm O.D. Replacement Hydraulic Cylinder Seals
(1) 55mm O.D. x 3.00mm Replacement O-Ring Seal
(1) 24mm O.D. x 3.25mm Replacement O-Ring Seal
Dies are sold separately
21118 - 1.0" x 4" Radius, 120° Die
21119 - 1.5" x 5" Radius, 120° Die
21120 - 1.625" x 5" Radius, 120° Die
21121 - 1.75" x 6" Radius, 120° Die
21122 - 2" x 6" Radius, 120° Die
21124 - 1.0" x 4" Radius, 240° Die
21125 - 1.5" x 5" Radius, 240° Die
21126 - 1.625" x 5" Radius, 240° Die
21127 - 1.75" x 6" Radius, 240° Die
|Power Requirements:||120 VAC, 60Hz, 11.5Amps|
|Power Cord:||8’ long [2.4m], 16 Ga., Grounded|
|Hydraulic Fluid Type:||10W Hydraulic Fluid|
|Hydraulic Cylinder Bore:||63mm|
|Hydraulic Cylinder Stroke:||12” [0.3m]|
|Maximum Material Capability:||2” O.D. x 0.120” Wall Mild Steel, Aluminum (Stainless, Chromoly and other harder materials may be limited to 2” O.D. x 0.090” Wall)|
|Maximum Recommended Bend Angle:||90° for 120° Dies and 180° for 240° Dies (Dies NOT INCLUDED)|
Keep fingers and hands away from moving parts while operating this tool. Always wear proper hand, foot, and eye protection when bending tubing.
1 Year Eastwood Warranty
Click here for the Eastwood Warranty Policy
Ships Via Truck with a flat rate charge shown in shopping cart. Lift gate option.
Tubing Bender Thickness Chart
Eastwood Offers Free Lifetime Technical Support
Attention California Residents - Proposition 65
WARNING - Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov