Get the flexibility you need to see wherever you’re working with an Eastwood Modular LED Light Module. This shop lighting system utilizes the latest LED technology to achieve the brightest 1000-lumen light output and industry-leading energy efficiency. It has an adjustable handle and stand with a magnetic base so you can hang it on a hook, set it in the trunk or stick it to the fender. The progressive dimming feature allows infinitely adjustable light output to provide only the light needed while conserving battery power. Use the three-function switch to operate the dimmer and turn it off or on.
- Three function Switch:
- Press once and release, On – High Illumination
- Press and hold, Dimming up and down
- Press and release, Off/On
- 170° adjustable handle/stand with magnetic base
- Battery power display function: 3-color, 4-segment LEDs indicate charge level
- Durable aluminum housing
- Interchangeable, tool-free clamp-on accessory attachment system
- 12 Volt, 1-amp output AC wall charger with 9-foot cord
- 12 Volt, DC automotive “lighter” type power port charger with 6-foot cord
- Can be attached to a Light Bar or Tripod for the ultimate lighting system (See Kits Below)
Whether by itself or as part of our complete modular lighting system, this LED portable light module is an effective way to shine light into dark places. It has a durable aluminum housing and comes with both wall and car lighter chargers to stay powered up. Check out the pictures below or read our modular LED light reviews to see how you can use this light for your projects. We offer a 1-year warranty and optional extended service plan for your peace of mind.
Rechargeable Li-Ion 7.4V 2200 Mah
On/Off and Dimmable
On/Off = 1000 Lumen; Dimmable = 100-1000 Lumens
1.5hrs on High; 8hrs on lowest dimmer setting
Input 120V, Output 12V; 1A, 9ft cord
Input 12V; Output 12V; 500mA, 6ft cord
6.7" x 6.2" x 2.2"
Eastwood Offers Free Lifetime Technical Support
Attention California Residents - Proposition 65
WARNING - Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov