- Eastwood Non Contact Infrared Thermometer
Does it come with a calibration document, and how long will it remain accurate?
How accurate it the reading?
Eastwood Non Contact Infrared Thermometer
Item #31223 Brand: Eastwood
The Eastwood Non-Contact Infrared Thermometer is compact, rugged and easy to use. This infrared thermometer safely measures the surface temperatures of hot, hazardous, or hard-to-reach objects without contact. Simply aim and push the button to read instantaneous temperatures in less than a second.
- Temperature Range: -22 degrees F to + 1022 degrees F
- Simple point and shoot operation
- Instant temperature reading
- Great for automotive troubleshooting and diagnostics
- Back-lit LCD Display
The infrared thermometer collects invisible infrared radiation emitted by the object being measured. This radiation is focused on an optical sensor in the thermometer and converted into an electrical signal. This signal, along with the emissivity of the material being measured, is used to calculate the surface temperature at the point of measurement. A red laser pointer helps the user aim the infrared beam for improved accuracy.
Contains One IR Thermometer with Battery
- Distance to spot ratio: 8:1
- Target indicator: Single laser dot
- Modes: Min, Max, Avg, Hi/Lo, Alarm
- Functions: Scan and Hold, C/F degree selection
- Emissivity: 0.1-1.0
- Power Off: Automatic
Do not shine laser into the eyes of humans or animals. Permanent injury can occur
Questions & Answers
Customers also viewed:
ATD Laser Infrared Thermometer 70001Only $46.99
Eastwood Bench Top Powder Coating Oven
Measures from -22 to +500 degrees F without contactOnly $59.99
High Quality Pro-grade Fender Roller eliminates tire rub on lowered vehicles
1800-watt Infrared Lamp for curing small parts to large housings