Eastwood Rat Rod Satin Black 3:1 Single Stage Paint
- 90-Day Returns
- Technical Support
Eastwood Rat Rod Satin Black - With a just-right amount of sheen, this satin black is perfect for old school street rods, bobbers and anything else that requires a unique hot rod look.
A deep black with minimal shine produces breath-taking results. A satin black finish commands attention: It draws eyes to chrome finishes and wheel details like nothing else. There's a reason enthusiasts appreciate the subtlety of black.
Eastwood has the perfect auto paint for your blacked-out vision. Our Eastwood Rat Rod Satin Black 3:1 Single State Paint gives your project a deep black with minimal shine.
Eastwood's premium Single-Stage Acrylic Urethane Topcoat provides exceptional long-lasting beauty and durability:
- Catalyzed urethane for unsurpassed durability.
- Highly resistant to UV rays, chemicals, chips.
- Makes 1 sprayable gallon when mixed 3:1 with a required activator.
- Gloss level: About 20-25 percent.
- Approximate coverage: 125 square feet.
- Max temperature: Paint will handle up to 300 degrees without delamination, but color shift may occur, so it should not be used in a high-heat setting.
- Made in the USA
This premium two-component topcoat system is blended with top-quality raw materials and advanced composition coatings technology, and is superior to acrylic, alkyd and lacquer coatings. Eastwood's single-stage urethane paints hold their gloss longer and won't yellow. It can be used by itself or in combination with Eastwood's High Solids Urethane Clear as a basecoat or clear coat system. And it comes with Eastwood's 100 percent customer satisfaction guarantee.
Contact us today and tell us about your project. We'll help you determine if this versatile, high-quality satin black auto paint is right for you.
Questions & Answers