Pottstown, PA, October 11, 2005 -- Now you can finally bend exhaust tubing, roll bars, coolant lines, and more - up to .090" wall, 1-2" diameter - without kinking. This tool can even bend a complete circle!
Quality 1/2" thick aluminum plate construction with hardened steel rollers, and a unique dual-roller drive provides effortless bending. The tubing roller's hand wheel is actually created on this tool! Designed for convenient bench top mounting or can be attached to Eastwood's 43512 or 13162 pedestal stands. Includes 3 sets of hardened steel rollers, 1", 1-1/2" & 2". MADE IN USA. Use the (28040) Precision Tubing Notcher to "fish mouth" tubing ends to provide the strongest possible joints.
Features of the Tubing Bender:
- Produces kink-free bends in 1", 1-1/2", and 2" tubing
- Great for fabricating exhaust, roll bars, and more
- Adjustable forming roll gradually decreases bend radius
- Hardened steel rolls provide durable service
- Dual driven rolls ease forming